Custom Cold Steel Large G-10 Espada Kydex Autp-Sheath
The new GEN2 auto sheath is a nifty little sheath redesigned to be even better for your non assisted folding knife. The sheath allows the user the ability to quick draw the blade, and the sheath deploys the blade at a faster speed cutting down deployment time. The new GEN2 models have some awesome new features!
The GEN2 is offered in 5 different platforms
2) Key chain (for smaller folding knives like the OKC RAT2)
3) Molle compatible (comes with 3rd gen molle lok clip) -at an additional charge
4) Tek-lok compatible (comes with large blade tech tek-lok) - at an additional charge
As an added bonus with the new GEN2 you buy a necker sheath and it comes pre equipped to add a Molle or Tek Lok at your own convience at home if you so choose to add one later on. If you happen to have one already on a knife that you may not frequently use it is easy to add it to your bullet proof vest, backpack or any other place you may use your Molle. With the Tek Lok with a few screws you can easily add it to your belt and have another use to the versatile Gen2.
All auto sheaths have a reliable tight grip on the blade. On average it generally takes around 4-6 lbs of pull to make the sheath release the blade so there are absolutely no worries of the knife ever becoming dislodged during everyday activities such as; running, jogging, jumping, climbing to name a few. You can feel completely safe knowing your knife won't accidentally deploy during any of these activities.
The GEN2 auto sheath is designed to work for both left and right handed individuals with ease.
(NOTE IN REGARD TO COLORS: Please message me with a specified color PRIOR to ordering to ensure I have it in stock. Thank You)
( These are colors we offer to you free of any extra charge)
(These are colors that will cost extra if you choose them)
Desert - $6.00 extra
Woodland - $6.00 extra
ACU -$6.00 extra
Hot Pink Camo-$6.00
Kaza Camo-$6.00 extra
Navy Camo-$6.00 extra
Super Cam-$6.00 extra
Tiger Stripe-$6.00 extra
Graveyard Camo- $6.00 extra
Gun Metal Grey-$5.00 extra
Carbon Fiber-$6.00 extra
Production and payment:
Step 1. After placing an order with us your order will go into production. Orders are put into production in the order they are recieved.
Step 2. The sheath will be made and field tested. We have 3 tests we run on each sheath prior to the customer update.
Step 3. Pictures are taken and emailed to the customer for review (this is the last chance the customer has to have an alteration done before the sheath is shipped out to them).
Step 4. An invoice is sent via paypal for the requested payment.
Step 5. Your sheath will be shipped and tracking information will be updated.
Credit Cards: Take 3-5 days to process and clear. All sheaths are made and held till the funds clear.
Paypal: Paypal payments process immedatly and items are shipped as soon as they are made.
Here at Extreme Edge Custom Kydex we only use US materials, because of this we stand behind the materials we use and our skills.
We will stand behind everything we make repair or replace!
A few examples
1) If you use your knife everyday or have had the knife for a while the profile of the blade may have changed over time resulting in a not exact fit in your sheath! NO WORRIES you pay to ship your knife and sheath to us we re-run it through the process free of charge to you then we pay your return shipping to you.
2) Lets say your hiking and a misplaced step sends you tumbling down the hill. As you tumble the handle of the knife catches on a tree limb or smashes on a rock resulting in a crack or break in the sheath return and we will replace free of charge minus you shipping the sheath to us.
We Do NOT Cover FIRE Damage with our warranty!
If your camping out in the woods and decide to nestle up to the fire at night and the heat warps the sheath we do not cover this for free.
Nor damage caused by home fires being left in black cars on 100 + degree days or any form of fire damage.